cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone Switchover Date

Andyt57
Tuning in

I received a text on 16 July advising me that my phone would switch over to the fibre service from today (3 October) and a while ago I then received the adaptor through the post. I have never received any letter confirming the date or the process - and so far today nothing has happened. How do I find out when the switchover will occur - or do I just wait until my landline goes dead?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Andyt57,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

You can find more information about the changeover and what to do on the day here, the page advises that you should plug the adapter in to your hub and leave it for a few minutes for the connection to activate, this should then complete the changeover for you. 

Are you able to give that a try and let me know if it worked or not?

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Andyt57,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

You can find more information about the changeover and what to do on the day here, the page advises that you should plug the adapter in to your hub and leave it for a few minutes for the connection to activate, this should then complete the changeover for you. 

Are you able to give that a try and let me know if it worked or not?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi

I followed the instructions earlier today and nothing happened so I put everything back as it was, assuming that the old landline would go dead at some point. I have now tried it all again and the fibre phone line is working as it should.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for coming back to us @Andyt57 and I'm glad that the phone line is now working from your hub.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L