Menu
FFumbler
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Home Phone Fault

My home phone has stopped working for internal and external calls. I can receive them but once connected, the line goes dead and I cannot hear the caller. Similarly, outgoing, I can dial but once a connection is made, the line goes dead. I've got through to 150 who ran diagnostics but couldn't solve it and so "escalated" it. However, apparently "because of Covid" the number she needed to report it isn't taking any calls and it apparently could take a month to get me. All said without a trace of irony. Does anyone have any idea how I can get this issue resolved immediately? It's already been 4 days and I have elderly relatives who rely on me and only use the landline. Talk about shocking customer service!

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home Phone Fault

Hi @FFumbler,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry to hear of the issues with your landline and for the poor experience in getting this sorted. It's certainly not the level of service we aim to provide. 

I have been unable to locate your account using your forum details so will pop you a PM now so we can look into this. 

Thank you

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home Phone Fault

Thanks for responding to my PM @FFumbler,

I am glad to hear a technician has been booked for you. 

Please do let us know how the visit goes 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos