Menu
SamOB1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Helping vulnerable parent

My dad is leaving Virgin (sorry!), his phone was cut off today and he cannot be connected to his new provider due to no engineer visits.  He would also like to extend his entire package with Virgin for another month as he cannot leave his home due to government guidances and he will have no entertainment.  Please can anyone advise how I can help him achieve this? thank you!! 

0 Kudos
Ross871
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Helping vulnerable parent

Hi, 

Contact our team on 075339051809 via text message, they should be able to assist you 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

SamOB1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

thank you!!!!!!😀

0 Kudos
SamOB1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi - I did text this number but I haven't heard back.  Is there another way of getting in touch, please.  He is near the end of his contract and cannot get hold of either provider and he is soon to be cut off.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

When did your father message the team SamOB1? As you can imagine we're busier than normal via that channel which is causing delays longer than we'd like.

We are working hard to get back to all messages as quickly as possible, we appreciate your patience during the current situation.

Rob

SamOB1
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, I messaged the team for him on Wednesday.  We have sorted the phone now as he had an old telephone port from the other provider still there and it worked, but the TV is his biggest concern.  Thank you!

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi SamoB1,

I will send you an invite into a private chat so I can look into this for your Dad, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
SamOB1
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul, I sorted the phone so I direct messaged Zoe_F and she has just asked for his postcode and account number to see if she can extend. Thank you. 

0 Kudos