Menu
Bluejay1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Help required elderly mother no landline and therefore no lifeline

My Mother is nearly 90 and her landline is not working, her emergency lifeline is therefore also not working, spent ages trying to get through to Virgin but says could take up to an hour.  I need a human at Virgin to speak to please

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help required elderly mother no landline and therefore no lifeline

the fastest way will be to keep trying to call in
0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Blujay1,

Welcome to our Community Forum and sorry to hear that your mum's landline isn't working. Can you give us more information about what is wrong with it? Is there a dial tone for example? Do you know whether her phone is plugged into the Hub itself or in a wall socket, and if a wall socket, is she able to try a different socket or a different phone if available?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Bluejay1
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi no dial tone so she cannot ring out and when you try to ring her landline it rings three times and then just buzzes.  Her lifeline is attached to this so we are panicking a bit.  Having been trying to find out if this is a general area problem but cannot find anything so far

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. As you're not the account holder, I'll only be able to look at the fault only. Let me send you a Private Message so I can take her details and peek at her account.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos