Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Help needed with failed landline number port!

I recently joined VM and was told I would be able to port the landline number from the previous VM account at the property. The old contract was terminated on the 12th of this month and the new one started on the 13th. The sales advisor assured me that all I had to do was call customer services on the first day of the new contract and request a port. I did this and was told that the number porting would be complete by the 27th of this month. Today I received a text from VM saying the number porting has failed as it has been disconnected. 

Can someone please help me with this as the number has been with us for a good 20 years!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help needed with failed landline number port!

Hi UsmanM92, thanks for contacting us and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the number, we may be able to get this back but sometimes the number will go to the original owner of the number. We will be able to look in to this via private message for you. Please look out for the message. Chris. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi UsmanM92, thanks for the message and glad that this is on the way to getting resolved. Please let us know if you need anything further. Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The number has now been ported since Wednesday evening, however the landline is not receiving calls. The number still appears as invalid. It can however make outgoing calls.
Anything anyone can do?

0 Kudos