Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Had an email saying we've changed our package and we haven't

We've had an email saying "thank you for changing your package" but we haven't!  It appears that our landline is being cancelled from Friday 5th June, although our TV and broadband will remain.  We have not requested this.  I did have a phone call from someone saying they were from Virgin Media, but thought it was a scam and put the phone down.  

We have arranged for a second line to be installed by Plusnet so we have two internet connections in the house.  I wonder if Plusnet have cancelled the line on our behalf.  We do not want this (and did not ask Plusnet to do this which is another issue), we want to maintain the Virgin Media landline.  Is it possible to cancel the disconnection (especially as there is now a delay with Plusnet/Openreach and we don't want to end up without a landline at all).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Had an email saying we've changed our package and we haven't

Hi hellywobs

Thanks for posting. That sounds like the new supplier have put in an order to port your telephone number over from us to them.

Only they can cancel this. Please do speak to them an they'll do so.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"