Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HUB4 - Home Phone not working

Received my HUB4 upgrade from a 3 yesterday and set it up.  Broadband works, not great as this HUB is supposed to support better speeds nearer to purchased package.

But the worst thing is my phone doesn't work at all.  I telephoned support yesterday and they said wait 24 hours, which I have and it's still not working, tried ringing CS today and it is closed!

Looking for help please.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: HUB4 - Home Phone not working

Got the same issue did you get a new telephone adaptor in the box or did you use the one you had with the Hub 3? Apparently you should be using the adaptor within the Hub 4 box however this wasn't included!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cally-123, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I apologise that your first experience over here isn't a good one and also for the issue you're faced with. Upon checking your account I have booked a technician to come out to you at the earliest possible time. If this is not ideal for you or inconvenient you would be able to re-schedule this through your online account 🙂 

Hope this helps. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi K9myp, 

Thank you for your post - please accept my apologies regarding this issue. 

Just as above I have done the same for you also 🙂 The information on the above post would be relevant to yourself also. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Ryan

I assume the engineer will ring or email me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No there wasn't a new phone wire in the box.  I didn't get one with the HUB 3 just used the existing wire I had.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I got the Hub 4 yesterday and we set it up .but my house phone not working.   Broadband works please can you help

0 Kudos