cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUB 5 Telephony Disabled

uk_dragon
On our wavelength

The new hub is working well for Internet, but telephony is set as disabled. 

I've seen other posts about it, but hub isn't flashing green. 

15 REPLIES 15

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @uk_dragon

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums.

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue! Can I ask if you are able to access your Hub setting page?

To do this type 192.186.0.1 into your browser and follow the steps to access the page.

Thank you.

IMG-20221112-WA0002.jpg

Hi @uk_dragon,

Thank you for that. Can you also try performing a factory reset of the router to see if that helps at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

uk_dragon
On our wavelength

Hi, 

Done - made no difference 

Hi @uk_dragon,

Have you been advised that your landline services are provided via the router? What happens if you connect your landline handset to the wall socket?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

uk_dragon
On our wavelength

We plugged it in the wall, it "works" in as much as it:

Dial tone, can call out, but if we call it - it rings once then just noise and drops the call.

Hi uk_dragon,

Thank you for confirming the phone now allows you to make calls and that you have a dial tone however the phone only rings once when called, I was able to locate you with the information we have and have run some checks this end and have picked up a potential issue, so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi uk_dragon,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised you will receive the Adaptor within the next 72 hours, once set up your line will be part of our switchover, you can find out more around this here

Regards, 

Paul

uk_dragon
On our wavelength

Hi, I have not received the 21Cv adapter yet. Customer services say that they cannot.