Menu
jckabenson
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HELP STOP THE 60 MINUTES CHARGE

Hi Guys

This is a petition to get Virgin to either stop charging for calls longer than 60 minutes for call anytime  - or to provide an option for capping the calls or to provide some sort of reminder system.

Lets stop VM from ripping off customers for this 'service'

help change this by joining this petition 

Tags (1)
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELP STOP THE 60 MINUTES CHARGE

Hello

I understand from where you come from you will find that most if not all telephone providers use the same system for the under 60 minute calls which are included free and even the majors do not have any form of call capping at the 60 minute mark, this is the industry standard.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jckabenson
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HI

Just because no phone company has implemented it yet, doesn't mean it cant be done.

I am happy to pay for any service provided but lets face it, letting me (or my kids in this case) go over 60 minutes and the charging an absolute fortune for this is not a service, its a scam and a rip off and it has to be changed.

If every one continues to accept this unfair charge, the company's will continue scamming everyone, once consumers put their foot down and protest, i guarantee you that the phone providers will find a solution.

Please, HELP STOP THE 60 MINUTES CHARGE by complaining and protesting to your phone provider this completely unfair charge.

Together we can change this

Regards 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

landline phone are dead. get a mobile with unlimited minutes its cheaper
0 Kudos
jckabenson
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So "Very Insightful Person"

basically what your saying is:

Id rather be a smart Alec and not actually get anything done.

If you dont want to help make change, then at least give a vote of confidence or keep quite.

If you dont have or use a landline, thats fine.

I opt, as do millions of others, to have a landline.

I would also like to receive value for money and not get ripped off by the phone company, nor do i enjoy it when other people get overcharged by the phone company.

So come on, what are you waiting for people? Lets make your views know that you will not allow the 'establishment' (phone company's) to make a quick buck for nothing CHARGING when you 'go over' 60 MINUTES
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

don't call me "Very Insightful Person"

I won't allow a phone company to charge me for a landline by not having one.
The same as i won't let the BBC charged me by not watch live TV
0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Super solver
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

what is the back story to this to make you so mad.

i've only ever seen a couple ever complain about this over the years across the different forums.

you would need a lot of support to change what is the standard method virtually everyone does and has done for years.

i don't see things changing. i will disagree with apcyberax though in that landline phones are dead. i know plenty that still use them and not just the over 40's. they are however correct that a mobile with unlimited minutes is cheaper.
0 Kudos