Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fraud calls on account

• Ok, how can there be over £20 of calls on my landline, when I do not own a handset? All the calls are during the day while I'm at work and to numbers I've never heard of? So glad virgin talked me into keeping the landline as part of a bundle package to help keep the cost down 😡. Anyone got the number for SKY?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fraud calls on account

Hello Simo75

Sorry to hear that, this sounds like it may be what we call a crossed line, I will need to check this for you, I will pop you a private message now.

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Had a crossed line after all. After 1 visit by a good engineer, it got fixed, however it has taken over 2 hours over 4 phone calls t(from my mobile) to get the cost of the calls re imbursed.  Quite annoying as one of the first people I spoke to suggested I'd either forgotten I had made the calls, or a family member must have made them as they never have crossed wires. Anyway, all good now, I cancelled virgin and joined sky for less than half the price 👍

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Simo75,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I'm sorry that you had such trouble getting the call costs back and you have now left us. 

We wish you the best of luck with your new services.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos