Menu
john-h1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Forwarding call from landline and login issues

I am unable to forward calls from landline and I did specify this service. I am also unable to login to MyVirginmedia it is asking for a 9 digit account number mine is 8 digit. I called to try and resolve issue and was holding for 30 minutes then told to leave a message. I am now on the line again and still waiting  have been holding  for 25 minutes

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Forwarding call from landline and login issues

Hi there @john-h1

Welcome back to our Community, I was sorry to understand that you're having some issues setting up your Call Divert currently and also having issues with registering for your online account. 

For the MyVM account, if your account number is less than 9 digits, please place an additional zero at the start. e.g. 0123456-07 You can register here

Once you have logged in, you can check to see if you subscribe to the Call Divert Feature. If not and you would like this added, you'll need to chat with our Customer Care team on 150/03454541111 (or via text on 07533051809). This is not something we would typically add on via our Forums - I'm sorry about that. 

The Call Divert feature is a chargeable feature and costs £2.25 a month on it's own or £3 as part of a bundle with 2 or more other features. 

If you do already have the Call Divert feature as part of your package, you can control this from your handset - you can find full instructions for your region via our handy Call Feature Guide

Hope that helps. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos