cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For weeks my landlind has been awful

Dexder
Tuning in

I hardly ever use my landline to make calls as I use my mobil.But quite a few people through on it and every time I'm told something is wrong with line I could not hear them and same a crackle was in background.I didn't know it was due to virgins line as I bought new phone bout 6 weeks ago and it was the same as phone before.I called them 150 and reported it.She put me on hold while she done tests after 7 mins she said she had sorted it.Ok now but why do I get no money through as I had an engineer over 2 mth ago told me line was bad due to phone so bought another.It was terrible never knew.

Z100 Nyc
1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dexder, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear there was an issue with a noisy line previously. When you have a fault, you need to let us know asap so we can get to work on fixing it. If you don't let us know there is a fault, then we're not able to investigate.

We only offer credit via our automatic compensation scheme. This means when you get a total loss of services for over 48 hours, you'd get a loss of service credit. You can view more about the automatic compensation scheme here

Based on what you've said in your post, this wouldn't be applicable here as there wasn't a total loss and you didn't report the issue to us. Once you did, our agent was able to resolve things. 

Going forward, please ensure that you report any fault to us so we can raise this right away and work to get things resolved. 

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs