cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre swithchover

Joining in

I had a text from VM re the February 24 switchover to fibre last October. I responded with a CALLBACK msg as requested as I have a problem needing an engineer visit.

I subsequently got a phone call from a marketing team to talk about the letter sent in September. Despite me telling her several times that I needed an engineer visit, she kept returning to the script in front of her. Eventually, I got so frustrated with her that I told her what the problem was and told her to book an engineer’s visit of I would terminate the call. She insisted on reading the script and ignored my request. I terminated the call.

I have tried on several occasions to contact VM but there is no option to discuss the fibre switchover or to book an engineers visit to fix it.

Can someone please help me get past this impasse before BT installs its own superfast fibre network locally.

Many thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

goslow
Alessandro Volta

If you want to outline the switchover problem you are facing, you should (probably) be able to get some help on here.

The VM forum team usually reply to topics within a few days.

Hi 20432906801

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums!

I'm very sorry to hear that you've had this experience when trying to arrange your home phone switchover. We'll be more than happy to help you with this.

I've popped you over a private message so I can take your details and look into this with you.

Beth

Hi Beth.

There is no "Reply" availability in your private message. Please try again.

Many thanks