cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre phone upgrade

TimBanting72
Joining in

I am contacting you on behalf of a friend who does not have a computer or a Smart Phone. His name is [REMOVED] and his account number is [REMOVED] 

[REMOVED]  has received the letter regarding Fibre upgrade and spent a long time yesterday on the phone to Mumbai trying without success to arrange a visit of a technician to upgrade his phone system.

He would appreciate it if a technician could call him on [REMOVED] to arrange a mutually convenient time for the technician to visit his home.

His address is [REMOVED] 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @TimBanting72

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear your friend has struggled to reach us. 

We do ask that you do not post personal information to the public forums, so we have edited your post to omit these details. 

I'd be happy to look into your friends account but will do so via a PM. 

I'll send you one now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.