cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre adapter switchover

krasa99
Joining in

Help! Our phone line has stopped working! Not sure when switch was meant to happen. We assume it has, as no one can get through to us. Wifi still works.

Our hub is located several metres from our main telephone point and is wired into desktop computer, so not mobile. From phone entry plug we have an adapter with one line going to burglar alarm and another going to 3 way adapter with lines going to main phone and 2 extension lines.

It is not at all clear how our system is compatible with the adapter instructions given.

Can anyone help? Please?

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @krasa99,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear that your landline service is no longer working. If you've been sent an adapter then the communication with that would confirm the scheduled switchover date in your area. Is it possible to connect the landline to the router with the adapter by potentially moving some things around?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thanks. I have already moved the phone, as router can't move. Seems to work, I think. I assume switch has happened in TQ2. 

Hi @krasa99,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear that you've got it working again. Please do let us know if you have any further queries that we can help you out with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!