cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Phone Switchover Date

Wcameron1957
Joining in

Hello.

I received my new fibre phone adapter a few weeks ago but have had no further correspondence about when my switchover date will be. How do I find this out? 

Many thanks in advance. 

6 REPLIES 6

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Wcameron1957, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you have not received any further communication regarding the switchover.

We would usually provide a switch date on the letter that arrive with the adapter. This is usually within two weeks. 

Thank you, 

Nat

Thank you for your quick response. 

There was no letter with the adaptor. Just a generic leaflet letting me know you’d write to me with a switchover date. 
I have tried to connect my phone to my Hub tonight and it is not working. 

How do I find out when the switchover date will be? 

Kind regards,

William

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply. 

I am sorry to hear you have not received the letter. We would expect this to arrive with you shortly. 

In the meantime, we can take a look at your account and see if the information is available. 

To do this, I will pop you over a private message and this will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Wcameron1957,

Thank you for joining me on private message. 

We are very happy to hear this issue has now been resolved. 

Please do get in touch if we can assist in the future.

Take care, 

Nat

Hi I received my hub adapter ready for the switchover well over 6 months ago and all the information I can find on the website is that the phone switchover will be by 2025, thats another 2 years away ! how can we find out what areas with be switched on when ? what is the plan/schedule ?

Thanks

Hi Mr-Dee, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

The area is fully migrated for the switchover, are you using the wall connection or is this now directly in the hub?

Kind regards, Chris.