cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty phone line

Burtona
Joining in

My home phone line has stopped working. 
I've checked using another phone to confirm it's the Virgin line not my equipment. 

I've have been unable to find any other suitable way to contact Virgin to report this, so can someone please get back to me asap. 

Thanks. 

8 REPLIES 8

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Burtona,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that you currently have no dialling tone on your landline.

We appreciate you trying another handset already. Can we ask if you have any other equipment in any extension’s sockets, for example fax machines, other handsets plugged in, if so please remove these and just try your handset in the master socket.

If you're using a digital handset, please can you make sure this is seated in its cradle correctly.

You can also check the link here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/landline/landline-not-working

Once you have tried the above, please come back to us so we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi. 

I have the same issue, stoped workin last night 15th Sep 2023.    "HOW" do I report issue if I cant use phone. help page useless, forever loop round ,with no final link to Contact or chat

whiterose55
Tuning in

I have same issue, help pages are usless. no direct link to contacts or chat...

Hi @whiterose55 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear of your landline issue. I can see you are currently in contact with another member of our team on another thread. Please remain in contact there and we will do our best to help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

shaz4
Tuning in

My phone stopped working the other day and I've no other method of contacting virgin other than here.  Was talking to a helper last night via messages but they went a.w.o.l.  after I gave them my details - sort code, email address etc.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there shaz4,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Many apologies for the issues faced, there can be delays with responses of forums however once the agent is on shift they'll respond to the query.

Regards,

Kain

shaz4
Tuning in

Will they be on shift today?

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Given it's the weekend I'd advise they'd most likely not be however once they are back they will respond to any outstanding messages.

Thanks,

Kain