cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty landline

nbm100254
Joining in

Private messages with Lee several days ago and was assured that all would be sorted by close of play the next day. Well it's been a week now and some of my family still can not get through when using either a mobile or a landline. Suspected as a "number porting" error.

4 REPLIES 4

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for the update @nbm100254.

Sorry to hear the issue is ongoing. We have heard back from the telephony team who say this is not a porting fault. Therefore, in this case, we may need to book an engineer visit to get this resolved. I am sending you a private message. Please lookout for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No problem at all @nbm100254. Happy to help.

Please do let us know how the appointment goes and if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Engineer called last week. Could not do anything and actually said one of his mates was having the same problem. Having read various online messages this problem seems to have been going on at least from 2019. Why has it not been solved by now. Not a very good advert for a Telecoms Company.

Hello nmb100254, thank you reaching back out and I am so sorry to hear this issues is still here.

I want to look into this personally for you, so I am going to send you a PM.

Please can you look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?