Menu
rifleman
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

F008747598 Landline down GU16 area

Please can we get an update on this   Service Status shows no fault  My landline is dead but more importantly my vulnerable  Mums line is down too  I am worried that she cannot call emergency services should she need it

Please Help

0 Kudos
IanStruthers
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: F008747598 Landline down GU16 area

I've not had landline service in GU15 area since lunchtime, so I've since raised  a 'Complaint' using VM online page hidden under the 'Contact Us' section at the bottom of the screen. This wasn't easy as they've corrupted the URL under the link!

It tries to take you to https://%20www.virginmedia.com/help/contact-us/complaints   which doesn't work. 

Just remove the leading https://%20 and go to www.virginmedia.com/help/contact-us/complaints to raise a complaint.

Hope this helps

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rifleman,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your landline, I have had a look at things our end and cannot see any issues at all, no area issues present, I appreciate the importance for the landline for your Mother,

I will be more than happy to look further into this and arrange a technician if required, so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Rifleman,

Thank you for coming back to me, glad to hear your mums phone is now working.

Regards

Paul.

rifleman
Dialled in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Big Thanks to Paul and all the Virgin team for getting this sorted 

0 Kudos