cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend rings before answer phone, please

viqewla
On our wavelength

Could you please extend the length of time it takes before my landline goes to answer phone?

At the moment it doesn't give me enough time. It would be better if it was about 1.5x to 2x what it currently is, if possible. 

Thank you! 

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

The forum team should be able to adjust this for you. 

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @viqwla, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

Extending the phone times is something we can certainly advise on, I have checked our system and can see you have also spoken with the team regarding this. Just to confirm have the team been able to help with this? If not, please let us know and we will be happy to assist further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

viqewla
On our wavelength

They did tell me to do something in order to change it by myself, but when I tried it didn't work. So yes I would still like some help. ^^

Sure I will be happy to assist you with this, as the method the team have provided didn't work for you I will send you a PM to confirm your details to help further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

viqewla
On our wavelength

Nathan, is it done?

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @viqewla, I have requested for these to be extended for you now.

Please let me know if this does not change over after the timescale specified in the PM.

Regards

Nathan

viqewla
On our wavelength

Hiya Nathan. Yeah it hasn't changed, it's still the same number of rings.

Sorry to hear this @viqewla, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn