Menu
Maureen5
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Extend ring time on landline.

Spoke to Virgin Media on Tuesday my landline only rings 3 times before going to voicemail, I was told it would be extended and that would happen within 48 hours. that time has now elapsed and sadly its still the same.Can anyone on here help

0 Kudos
Maureen5
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Extend landline ring time

I need to extend the ring time on my landline at the moment it only rings 3 times then goes to voicemail, rang virgin on Tuesday morning and they said it would be done in 48 hours sadly it's still the same any help would be welcome

0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Extend landline ring time

@Maureen5 Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it is against the forum rules.  I have merged your threads.

It can take the VM staff a few days to respond on the forum as they are currently very busy.  If you are prepared to wait then I'm sure they will do their best to help, but if you need a faster response then calling VM again would be my suggestion.

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Maureen, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂

I can certainly sort this out for you but as @SCA1972 has advised please do not post multiple threads, we do try to reply to customers as soon as we can and our community is always here to assist as well 🙂

I will pop you over a message asking for some details so keep an eye out for the purple envelope

Thanks,

Zoie

Maureen5
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry I didn't realise I had posted twice I thought the first one had been deleted, I have spoke to virgin this morning and they are supposed to be ringing me back before 4pm today. I will get back to you if they are unable to fix my problem. Thank-you 

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Extend ring time on landline.

Thank you for messaging with me Maureen5,

I am glad we have been able to extend your ring time for you, please let us know if you have any more issues and thank you for using our forums

Zoie

0 Kudos