cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer appointment

SammieC1
Tuning in

I have an Engineer appointment booked for Friday 13th January but I have a hospital appointment.

Could I please change my Engineer appointment to one of the following days please?

16th, 17th or 18th January 2023

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Not a problem SamieC1, happy to help 🙂

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SammieC1

Thanks for getting back to us in regards to the appointment, we're happy to see what else is available.

I will send you a Private Message to get some details to look into this further.

Rob

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Not a problem SamieC1, happy to help 🙂

Rob

kendo159
Joining in

I booked an re booked an engineer appointment on the app yesterday all was good when I looked at appointment in app until this morning when a message on app said my appointment could not be scheduled. When I phoned the automated service said my appointment was booked. I am know unable to find out if engineer is coming . Not good enough 

Hi @kendo159 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you've not been able to confirm your appointment on our app and for any inconvenience this may be causing you.  I would like to take a look on your behalf to offer you some reassurance. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R