Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer Required Broadband and TV in different buildings

Joining in

Need help to beek an engineer visit. Tried calling but never get through to an actual person.

Broadband (modem) is in a separate building vs the landlines so I cannot connect the new dongle to the modem.

TV services and telephone are all in the house.

Any moderator able to assist and book an engineer to resolve I'd be most grateful. 


Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Snakebite136,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry that you aren't able to connect the telephone line to your hub, we can arrange for the telephone line to be moved closer to the hub or the other way around, there would be a £25 call out charge to do this unless its part of the changeover to the new fibre phone system, would you like me to arrange a visit to relocate your equipment?

Kind Regards,


Yes this relates to the fibre switchover. 

if you can arrange an engineer that would be amazing.

someone will be in Wed thru Fri this coming week if possible. 

worth noting that I cannot move the modem as its in the office and  ot the house.

Thanks for coming back to us Snakebite136, I would need to send a private message over to confirm some account details, so that we can pass account security. Please look out for my message and we can get started.



You're very welcome Snakebite136 and please do let us know how the visit goes.

Kind Regards,