cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of contract

Shaks08
Joining in

Hi, My contract has ended and have been looking for a better deal, at the moment I'm paying over £60 a month just for a landline and broadband whilst most people are around £30. Anyway I rang on the 16 August to say I'll be leaving and was given a disconnection date which was 16 September. For some reason I got disconnected on 31 August so I rang back, they reinstated my services however since then my landline has not been working. My broadband works fine. I will stay with vm if a good deal is offered.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Shaks08 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of the landline issue. I can see you spoke to the team yesterday and they've booked a tech visit in for the landline. Please let us know how that goes. We don't do new contracts via the community.

Please give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and we can review deals/offers for you.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Shaks08 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of the landline issue. I can see you spoke to the team yesterday and they've booked a tech visit in for the landline. Please let us know how that goes. We don't do new contracts via the community.

Please give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and we can review deals/offers for you.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John, Thanks for the quick response, I have tried ringing the number provided for a better deal however they still offering me over £50pm for just the landline and broadband, new customer deals are much better than these. I have heard I can get better deals when a vm agent calls you intead of me ringing them. Is it possible you can arrange a vm agent to call me if they can offer me a better deal. 

We're not able to arrange or make calls I'm afraid. I cannot comment on what you've heard. We do have an outbound sales team but cannot influence who they do/don't call.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team