cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency line receives incoming calls

dillyew
On our wavelength

Technician came and installed an emergency phone prior to our moving our landline onto the fibre network on 23 May.  Incoming calls are ringing and can only be answered on the emergency phone. I use outgoing calls on the old phone plugged into the router which he did in advance of the change-over as I was told emergency phone is only for 999 calls. 

As the router is upstairs we cannot get up in time to answer this new phone before it cuts off or leaves message but with no book of guidance do not know how to access messages.  Luckily only calls so far - all 3 have been a scam!  How do I get my old phone to receive calls please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dillyew,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this with your Ebul and your landline. 

We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help. I am sending you a private message in regards to this. Please lookout for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dillyew,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this with your Ebul and your landline. 

We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help. I am sending you a private message in regards to this. Please lookout for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs