cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency Backup Line (EBUL)

Declanworld
Fibre optic

My  EBUL was updated some weeks ago.  I've just received another letter from VM reminding me to make an appointment.  Presumably my update note hasn't reached my VM record.

What to do?

15 REPLIES 15

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Declanworld,

Thank you for reaching back out to us in our community, apologies for any confusion, was your (EBUL) changed Via an Email or through a fault visit?

Regards

Paul.

Thanks for the quick reply, Paul.

A technician visited and said that I'd somehow had the latest phone already and just changed the SIM.

Regards
Declan

Thanks for confirming @Declanworld 

If your EBUL has already been updated with the new O2 SIM then you can ignore the communication regarding the EBUL upgrade. My apologies for any confusion caused by the letter. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thanks Carley.

Declan

Just to let you know - I've just received another letter.

Hi @Declanworld 

Sorry to hear you received another letter regarding the upgrade. Is this the exact same letter you received? Also, when was this new letter dated?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It seems to be although I'd destroyed the previous letter.  This one's dated 22/05/2023.

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-27 at 4.11.12 PM.jpeg

Hi @Declanworld,

If a tech has visited and already confirmed your EBUL is up to date, you may ignore this communication. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Grand job.