Menu
EJJ_2021
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Email Complaint

As a media company I would expect to be able to write a complaint without having to send it in the post so that you as the customer have a copy of it.  

I hate all of this phone call business and "web chats" as there is no proof of who said what.

The only way it would appear to get any record of anything with Vigin Media is to issue a subject access request where considering I have had an account for 11 years, you will be transcribing some of my 4 hour telephone conversations for a long time and it will cost me £10! Joke is on VM now.

I have complaint 83269330 and no other way of getting in touch with your stupid company in writing in the 21st century way of doing things other than this!  Your webcaht which I am also currently on is either broken or I am being ignored!

I would like a detailed answer to my queries not just "billing cycle".

I also have no access to my account which I am supposed to have 90 day after my contract end which was 2nd December 2020.

Your service has always been mediocre at best but once you leave it is pretty shocking to be honest.

Some form of answer in a timely fashion would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email Complaint

Hi EJJ_2021, 

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you haven't had a reply to your complaint, if you have requested a DSAR Data Subject Request,  this will be picked up for you, it is a charge of £10, 

You can either call our team on 150 from any Virgin Media phone service or 0345 454 1111 from any other network and after clearing account security you make the request verbally.  Alternatively you can request in writing by writing to the address detailed here , alternatively, I would prefer to try to help you as much as I can to resolve your issue.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
EJJ_2021
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Paul

That would be great if you can help. My complaint reference number should give you all the information Happy for you to contact me preferably by the email on my account if you must by the mobile on the account, do not want to give personal details on public forum.

Please reply with response medium and how this will look ie an email address to look out for in spam or a phone number.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi EJJ_2021,

so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
EJJ_2021
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Excellent where and when will I get this invite?

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi EJJ_2021,

I have sent the request, there should be a purple envelope at the top of the chat.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos