Hi Kayl, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting and bringing this to our attention.
Sorry to hear of your concerns regarding your current landline setup.
To start, would you be able to confirm if your EBUL looks like the image on the left or right?
I have a few questions so we can help Identify the issue and offer you the best possible support.
1) Do you currently have more than one landline handset connected into your hub?
2) You mentioned the EBUL is connected separately and that you cannot receive calls to it - does it currently have a dial tone?
3) Are you receiving calls to your other handsets?
4) Do you currently have a Dial tone on your secondary cordless handset? (The one with the crackling noise)
5) Have you been able to try the 'paging' troubleshooting outlined by Goslow?
Let us know how you are getting on so we can offer you further help! All the best.