cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped kerb

Medshah
Tuning in

Hi. Im a virgin media business customer. I need to apply for a dropped kerb and there is a small (100mm x 100mm roughly) ntl cable tv connection box on the pavement where the crossing would be. I’ve been asked to get virgin media to come and survey to see if this can be driven over or requires strengthening.

please could a VM representative DM me to try to organise the survey or put me in contact with the correct team?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Medshah wrote:

Hi. Im a virgin media business customer. I need to apply for a dropped kerb and there is a small (100mm x 100mm roughly) ntl cable tv connection box on the pavement where the crossing would be. I’ve been asked to get virgin media to come and survey to see if this can be driven over or requires strengthening.

please could a VM representative DM me to try to organise the survey or put me in contact with the correct team?

Thanks.

Read the topic below and message #6 where someone recently explained the process they used

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Manhole-Cover-Dropped-Kerb/m-p/5295367

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Medshah,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 👋

I am sorry we do not deal with business account issues via this forum this is for residential accounts. I would advise you to reach out to our business team on 0800 052 0800.

Thanks,

Zoie

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Medshah wrote:

Thanks.

Read the topic below and message #6 where someone recently explained the process they used

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Manhole-Cover-Dropped-Kerb/m-p/5295367