Menu
margai23
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Downgrading my services

• It has been frustrating trying to downgrade my services. My bills have doubled the past 3 months and I'm trying to downgrade my package or leave.

I have visited my virgin. Told them what i wanted to do. They redirected me to another page where I thought I'd have the option to downgrade, yet they took me to a page to upgrade my services.

I'm not in any fixed contract. The offer that i signed up to seem to have ended which I wasnt aware of. Therefore, I'm on a rolling contract.

You can't talk to them on the phone neither get the option to downgrade. It is very frustrating. I'm beginning to think it's deliberate.

I might just end up leaving if this continues. That is if that option would be available also. 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Downgrading my services

Hello

With regards to account issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
margai23
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Downgrading my services

Thanks Mike. I do get the fact that the pandemic has affected responses etc but why can't one ne given the option to do it online. It's that simple. If they have options to upgrade why not an option to downgrade?

Thanks for the number. I have used it before but yet to hear back.

0 Kudos