Menu
Ginakat
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Do i have to have a landline

I have the full house bundle costing £90.50 per month this includes, tv, broadband, talk weekends and line rental, I don't use my landline at all now, do I have to have a phone line to receive broadband and tv? If I don't and I got rid of my  line and only had tv and broadband how much would my monthly charge be? Also I have 2 sim only plans 

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Do i have to have a landline

The biggest downside is that you lose a huge discount on your other services. At the most you will get a saving of £4 a month on a legacy deal. The more recent your deal is the worse it gets, as many of these deals lock you in to having the landline as part of your bundle. Removing it means renegotiating your entire package, which could end up being more expensive than you pay now.

If you contact VM, make sure you talk to Retentions, not sales, as the deals available through sales are not necessarily the best ones for existing customers.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos