Menu
jkx
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Divert

I have been trying to call divert, a feature I had with my old provider. Now with Virgin, this appears to need activation. I have tried the online messenger, but my Virgin Broadband keeps on getting disconnected. I have retyped messages twice. I am now trying to call Supportonce again. Last time I was disconnected after a long wait for someone to answer. Then a friendly guy with a hard to understand accent tried to find out what needed to he done and put me on hold multiple times. I then got disconnected.OK, trying again. I tried dialling *70...this does not work, so I assume it needs activating first. My home numberis also a business line and I will be away from the office more and more soon and need this divert to work! Could you activate it and then give me an idiot guide on how to set it up!?

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Divert

Hi jkx

Sorry to hear you are not having much luck with Call divert

Do you still need this sorting out at all?

If so, please let me know 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
jkx
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No, not sorted. We are away now! I have set an answer message, but I don't know how much business has been lost in the time we are away! So far I read through some other logs on here and there seems to be a problem with diverting to some mobile providers. I have tried and I cannot get it to work. Any help will be much appreciated. Without the divert, the landline is no good to us!

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying jkx 

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos
jkx
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos