Menu
SusSte
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Divert on Busy

Having used this service for maybe 15 years I was moved (unwittingly) from my NTL Box to a dongle connected to my Broadband Router.  The new service is clearly different.  It allows call divert (permanently on/off) but does not allow Call Divert on Busy.

Having looked at other posts I can see that this option is no longer listed on the Virgin website nor in the user guide, but no one at Virgin seems to know this.

Like many others I have called Virgin service countless times (at least 20) been transferred around, sometimes promised that they will phone back and sometimes the phone is simply put down by the operator.   This is an unbelievably bad customer experience.  I cannot understand what a company that provided such a simple service cannot know why this worked on the NTL box on Saturday morning and not on the Broadband Router on Saturday afternoon.

Just tell me straight:  Is this service available?

how do I get it if I am in the Purple zone?

Failiang that I also have a BT line and will be moving everything I can to them, having been a customer paying around £200 per month for 20 years.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Divert on Busy

Hi there SusSte, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry to hear that the call divert isn't working when on Busy.

I can see that you have already rang and spoken to the team and they have raised this to the relevant teams for you. It can take a few days to resolve once it's been raised but the reference for this is: F008965981.

There is no estimated fix time on this but the teams will be in touch with you once it's fixed. 

Apologies once again. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Frazer_by_sea
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Have you tried *61*phone number#

0 Kudos
SusSte
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

*61*phone number #   gives an answer service not available.

Already spend one week chasing Virgin.  My business won't wait.

I don't understand why Virgin doesn't know what services it can and cannot provide.?

0 Kudos
Frazer_by_sea
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry that didn't work.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @Suste 

Thank you for your post. 

I have just had a quick look over the ticket and can see its with the correct team and they are investigating this further. 

They will get in contact with you at some point regarding this. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos