cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Divert charges

Gabbygabby123
Joining in

I have searched and searched and then tried to find online chat help of some sort which has now annoyed me as you don’t have that option.

I want to know about the divert 2.25 per month add on. And what/if charges? If they go to a Virgin mobile is this free of charge or still chargeable? Also as you link with o2 is this free of charge?

many thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Legend

Login in to the Virgin online account and take a look at the options.

There is no clear indication; all I need is an answer and without online chat it isn’t clear 

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gabbygabby123,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you have been unable to find any information around our call divert and whether or not there are any charges involved, when you us this service any calls that come in are diverted to your Mobile, each call is charged to you, this is charged at the rate of a Mobile call, if you have our Talk unlimited which includes calls to Landlines and Mobiles this would be covered.

Regards

Paul.

sdhinternet
Tuning in

Having the same issue, have called cs and they state that the calls for the divert are not charged then on here states they are.

Also the o2 Link - is they have merged so it is now Virgin Media o2 - so you would think they are included, but at the moment it seems to vary by which plan you are on Anytime Chatter - which has replaced the previous plan Anytime calls -   Is anything straight forward with Virgin??