Menu
Highlighted
nsna
Joining in
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ditch phone line

We would like to stay with virgin the fiber is the best internet ever very fast.. we want sports.. we dont have an aerial but our tv with a small household aerial picks up all freeview channels as does the telly with built in freeview.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

nsna

So what exactly is the problem?. If you just want VM broadband go for it but be aware that you won't save as much as you think you will.
Did you read my earlier post when I set this out for you?

The more services you have from VM, especially the phone the cheaper overall is the bundle. But you can give up the TV and phone. If you give up the TV you won't get much in the way of Sport channels from Freeview. Search Google for the F/view channel list. Sports channels usually require some kind of subscription TV.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roger_Gooner
Superstar
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports can be viewed with a pass as a NOW TV customer, a monthly pass costs £33.99. You'll need a NOW TV Box or Smart Stick, although both cheap.

BT Sport can be viewed in various ways including a YouView box.

All these extras cost more. Hang on, maybe Virgin Media isn't looking so bad even with a phone line.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection