Menu
nutineil
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Disconnect Answer Service Please - 2nd attempt

I've posted in one of the other threads and PMd someone offering to help others, but thought I'd start another thread anyway .... but after receiving a reply saying I would get a PM to assist, I've was disappointed only to find a message telling me off for sending someone a PM.

Please contact me to disconnect the free answer service. Again, why is this so difficult to have this done?

Cheers

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disconnect Answer Service Please - 2nd attempt

Hi nutineil,

I'm sorry about the Private Message and assistance, in order to help all our customers fairly, we reply to Private Messages once invited in. If you made a public post or thread, it may be that we had not reached your post yet. I've had a look at your post history and it looks like you want the landline voicemail feature to be removed?

I'll send you a Private Message now so I can get your feature removed for you. It allows me to grab some details from you so I can help. Please reply back to it.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi @nutineil and thanks for the details via Private Message. I've managed to remove the voicemail feature as requested, can you check it and let me know if it's okay?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
nutineil
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes! Brilliant, thank you

Neil

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC