Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital voice switchover - I need to book a technician, but how?

Settling in

I have phoned the number and followed the instructions and had a text sent to me with a link for booking an technician. But i could not get it to do a booking for me. I have tried to do it a number of times and i am getting no were with it.

Please tell me how i can book a technician.



Just plug the base unit of your cordless phones into the Hub and your done !

Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Pamelawentworth,

Thanks for your post, welcome to the Community Forums!

I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling to arrange an engineer visit for your landline switchover. Are you looking to book in an engineer visit to get your landline set up, to have extensions fitted or because you're having issues with the service once connected?

We can book in an engineer visit for you if needed from here, it's not a problem. We'll do our best to help.


Joining in

I too have found it impossible to organize a technician visit when calling the 150 number.  When I go through all the options I get kicked out to 'help' pages, and when I go through the help pages, they tell phone 150.   But I need a technician visit, according to the letter I've had from Virgin.  Most frustrating!  How can I get through this impervious system and get a visit booked?

Hi DonFelipe,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry you've not been able to get in touch regarding the switchover. So I can get a few more details from you I've popped you over a private message.



Thanks for joining me over private message DonFelipe,

Glad I was able to help 🙂