Menu
LToye
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Digital Home phone

I have recently moved into sheltered accommodation.  My digital home phone line will not connect with the alarms in the property.  Can I request a change to an analogue phone line?

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Digital Home phone

Hi LToye,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that your alarm are not connecting with our digital home line. Unfortunately we are no longer installing analogue lines so this would not be an option to revert back to.

Can we ask what are the issue your experiencing? If you can let us know a little more we will may be able to advise you on getting the issue resolved.

Kind regards Jodi.

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Digital Home phone

@LToye wrote:

I have recently moved into sheltered accommodation.  My digital home phone line will not connect with the alarms in the property.  Can I request a change to an analogue phone line?

This is something all the alarm companies will have to deal with, as a full digital switchover of all phone lines in the UK will happen by 2025. Some alarm companies are offering a mobile fallback facility, so I should contact your alarm company & see if a solution is available.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos