Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Dial tone issues

I’ve had a broken dial tone the past couple of days but I’m also losing connection during calls which is cutting me off. When I lift the phone again it’s just silence and then I get a tone again. Happened four times since yesterday. Anyone else have issues like these?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dial tone issues

Hi karenh76, 

Thank you for getting back in touch. 

I can see from separate posts to the community that a technician visit was scheduled for you. 

How did this go please? What was advised? 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes the technician called yesterday about a caller ID ongoing issue and said he would go speak to a colleague and call back in a couple of hours but he didn’t return. He did mention the possibility of connecting the phone through the hub.  The issues are now no caller ID, a broken dial tone but no voicemail and the line disconnecting during calls.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Karenh76.

We are going to need to take a closer look in to this so I am going to pop you over a private message just to confirm some details. 

This will appear in the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi karenh76, 

Thank you for reaching out via private message to let us know that the issue has now been resolved by our technician! 

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch if you require any assistance in the future 🙂 

Nat
0 Kudos