Menu
LToye
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Deleting Phone from Virgin Package

My Virgin digital phone will not connect to the alarms in my sheltered housing.  Can I delete the phone from my package without losing the rest of the package.

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deleting Phone from Virgin Package

You can delete it, but you will lose a huge amount of Broadband discount in the process. You may save a few pounds, but it could easily end up costing you more.

Also you will find it difficult getting a standalone home phone package now. I believe BT still offers one, but with all providers now planning for hub based phone lines it won’t be around for much longer.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
stuu2487
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i just changed alarm companies for a sim card satelite one no need to be connected to phone line
0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @LToye,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to our community forums.

I can see that you've created another thread about this which one of my colleagues has already responded to. We will assist you further with this from there going forward.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos