Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Dealing with fraud

I am a virgin media customer and also have a fixed phone line from Virgin. 

I was recently defrauded by a trader. I took it to court and won. The issue is that the trader provided an address of a warehouse to the court and then he ignored the judgement. 

The trader is still doing business and probably defrauding others. He is taking calls on his business line, which is on Virgin Media. Who can I contact with the court judement to find his address? 

--If you think my answer helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dealing with fraud

Talk to your solicitor and escalate it to the High Court, the bailiffs can go in by force if need be
and take goods to sell at auction if they won't pay what the court ordered them to.

Can you keep this thread updated, it could be of use to others.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks, the trouble is that: 

- the amount awarded was relatively small, so I am concerned about throwing much good money after bad 

- I do not have an current address for the defendant. Hence the thought of getting the location of the Virgin fixed line  

--If you think my answer helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Does anyone know how to contact virgin to try and get assistance to track these fraudsters? 

0 Kudos