Menu
TD74
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Dead phone line

For the third time since March my  landline is playing up again. Apparently there are no faults according to the Virgin media site. I start out with a crackly line and every so often, a noise like someone is trying to call and the LED on my phone flashes followed by what sounds like a phone ringing under water. The last two times it seemed to have been sorted but took days nearly a week or so. I'd even bought another phone to check the old one wasn't at fault but that didn't work either. Each time i'm following the wires and making sure everything's connected. Each time, I'm losing work. I've been without a phone line for over a week now and I can't get through to anyone at Virgin media. I'm losing work.. And the line is completely dead. So can someone re-evaluate that there may be a fault in the EN3 area. 

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dead phone line

Hi TD74, 

Thank you for your post. 

I appreciate you highlighting what you have tried and what the issues are, it really helps. 

I will need to take a look into your account so that I could check a few things over - I will send you a private message. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos