Menu
webster-trussel
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Damaged virgin cable outside house

The virgin cable outside the house was already cut before installation.

I am unable to make anything work. How do i gwet an engineer to come and fix this?

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged virgin cable outside house

A warm welcome to our Community Forum webster-trussel and sorry to hear about the damaged cable. Can you clarify where the damage is? Is it in your garden or on the street? Also may I ask whether you had an engineer install or a self install and have activated your equipment?

Do let us know so we can make the necessary arrangements.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
webster-trussel
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Lisa,

The cable by the window in my front garden is cut completely. It was self install and my internet hasnt been up and running at all since 19th November when it arrived. 

The equipment hasnt been activated due to not being able to the Virgin cable being completely severed.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks @webster-trussel. I've had a look at your details using the information we have on here and have arranged for an engineer to take a look at it and get you back up and running. You can find the appointment details via your online account online account  and see it under Menu and Track Order and you can also re-arrange it there if necessary.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
webster-trussel
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ok thanks. This is showing as no orders though? Do i need to wait for it to load a bit longer?

Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 13.17.00.png

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It may take some time for our system to update and ping it over but I'll send you a Private Message to confirm the details and you can let me know if it's convenient 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos