Menu
CharmaineBale
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Damaged external junction box - NN14 2PP

Hello,

I have previously reported this, and shown engineers working the area the problem.

There is a box opposite Ise Vale Avenue in Desborough - NN14 which is collapsing onto the fence behind. Due to a previous issue with the pavement edging (currently being rectified by the local council/Kier, the box has been left with little support behind it, allowing the unit to fall back and cause concern for not only the private fence line behind, but the hardware within the unit. 

There is damage also to the locking area of the green box, and the Virgin engineers confirmed it was the property of the company. When I first moved ot the property I called Openreach, who again confirmed the box is unsafe, but they were unabel to repair due to it belonging to you.

Are you able to respond to me this time and arrange fixing of the stability of the box please?

Many Thanks,

Charmaine.

I have attempted to add images, but they are too large for the upload. 

I can email them to you if required. 

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged external junction box - NN14 2PP

Hi CharaineBale,

Thank you for your first post and welcome to foums 🙂

I can certainly look into this for you I will pop you over a private message so I can get the full address and if you have any pictures please send them over 

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you I have forwarded the details to our cabinet team 🙂

Zoie

0 Kudos
CharmaineBale
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. I have had the council round this morning and they are going to fix some of the pavement around the unit, although the immediate area and the box itself is your responsibility. 

Will they contact us to let us know when they are coming to view?

0 Kudos
Hetty_R
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi CharmaineBale, 

Our cabinet team will arrange someone to go out as soon as possible. As it is on public land and we do not need any permission for access, there would be no reason to contact yourself. 

Hope that's ok. If you do have any problems please reach back out to us on here. 

Many thanks, 

Hetty 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos