Menu
rajdaking
Tuning in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

DSAR REQUEST

asked for my dsar to virgin dpo department who deal with this also multiple complaint managers who confirmed request had been put through and be 30 days been longer then i've also had no response to my complaints such as a final response letter like promised keep getting jerked around as they know why i want all information as if i get call records it strengthen my case for cisas and why i been logging multiple complaints lucky i also have a resolver case they not giving dsar due to this fact and hoping it boils over said easiest option would be let me out of contract due to all service issues but if they want to play hard ball fair enough already started investigation with information commissioner office then when i have all data cisas as i need my evidence 

Raj 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
crany
Superfast
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: DSAR REQUEST

If virgin are taking lomger than 30days from yoyr DSAR you can complain to the ICO here https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/your-personal-information-concerns/
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi @rajdaking,

Thanks for your patience with this matter and I can assure you that we aren't holding this back to stop you from raising this to CISAS.

I can see from your account that this was escalated to the DPO team yesterday by the manager that your complaint has been escalated to and we are hoping to have a response to this soon.

I will contact the manager now and ask for an update on your complaint, once they hear anything back from the DPO team.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos
rajdaking
Tuning in
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

They've got all my details to ring me on my mobile anytime 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us @rajdaking and I will make sure that I add that to your complaint notes.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos
rajdaking
Tuning in
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

thanks steve 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me @rajdaking.

Have you got a voicemail message from the team on any of your numbers?

There are some notes to say that the team have called you in the last hour, stating that a message has been left for you regarding your request.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos
rajdaking
Tuning in
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

no nobody contacted me on number i spoke to them a few day ago told them contact me on mobile anytime number sent to you they have on file rang me on it last time mobile number ending 696

0 Kudos
rajdaking
Tuning in
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

they cant even ring me on number agreed and when i spoke to them on monday said they would call me back on mobile 

0 Kudos
rajdaking
Tuning in
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

i think it just more excuse to avoid calling normal tactics from virgin to avoid the issue falsify notes that they rang me im just going to put all this as my evidence for my case with cisas 

0 Kudos