cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISABLED CUSTOMER

andypandyuk
Tuning in

I am a disabled customer, deaf and housebound and need my house phone which has not worked since September 27th, Virgin told me it would be working on the same evening but it is still not working.

It is very difficult for me to communicate with virgin, i can use relay but i need to be in another room, i have asked virgin to provide a way of communication to get help via email and i get a stupid reply asking me to phone 150 to get further support.

Can someone suggest a way of online chat or an email address that will get me to the support i need.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for letting me know @andypandyuk and I'm glad that your line returned to service last night.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @andypandyuk,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

steleekezmc
On our wavelength
also being deaf and disabled i totally agree with you - not every deaf person can use relay - they seem to think this is the answer for everyone...... a simple online or email chat would be ideal.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome @andypandyuk and please do let us know how the visit goes.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi just letting you know i cancelled the engineer as the phone line came back on around 9pm, i understand that we had a partial power outage (that did not affect my property) in our street and assume this affected some of the equipment because as soon as power returned to those affected the line came back on, again i am grateful for your prompt help.

Thanks for letting me know @andypandyuk and I'm glad that your line returned to service last night.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L