Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cut cable feed

My gardener has snipped through the telephone part of the feed cable, not broadband. Could it be repaired please? Happy to pay if necessary.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cut cable feed

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, one of the VM staff will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi PeterHead, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

It is Edward Scissors hands time of year isn't it? Jokes aside - I will send you over a private message so I can get this sorted for you. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @PeterHead

Thanks for your Private Messages - we have located your account and have booked a technician to come and take a closer look for you 🙂 I have replied to your message with the date and time but you can also check and confirm this via your online account

If you need to change it for any reason, you can also do this via your online account at anytime. 

Hope it all goes well - keep us posted. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos