Menu
Roco0708
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Customer service

I need to cancel a phone line connect to my account.  150 is engaged all the time, is this correct?  I tried calling the 0345 454 111 that google brings up and this is apparently no longer in use?

Just who can I phone to speak with someone to get this sorted urgently?  This is very poor service.

The only number that I managed to find was for "payments only" and they claimed they could not help with anything else.

Please someone clarify how I can get this sorted.

0 Kudos
Roco0708
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer service

I have seen that you have a number dedicated for bereavements which is what I need, but this is also constantly engaged.  Is there anyone who I can email to get my issue resolved.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer service

Hi Roco0708,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a lot of trouble trying to reach us recently. I can confirm that both 150 and 0345 454 1111 are still active numbers, however we are aware that the queues are a lot busier than normal which can sometimes cause issues with new calls connecting. We know how frustrating this is and we're truly sorry.

Is there a specific reason why you're looking to cancel your landline service? Sadly this isn't something we can help with over the forums, however if you're unable to get through over the phone, you can text us instead on 0753 305 1809 and our team can help you with this.

Let us know how it goes.

Beth

0 Kudos