cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service email?

Pammi_T
Joining in

I need to contact Virgin about my home phone. I know exactly what the problem is, and I'm not looking for advice on that.

Without spending the earth on a phone call from my mobile, is there an email address anywhere I can use? I can't find one.

11 REPLIES 11

@jb66 Thank you for your input. Besides the fact that whether or not something cost a lot is entirely subjective, I'm a Virgin media customer who pays for a landline and I don't see why I should pay at all to be kept on the line god knows how long. 

Having giving the subject to great deal of consideration before I made my first post, I decided to ask if someone could provide an email address. That's really the only information I required from anybody who wasn't customer service. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Pammi_T

I can see my colleague has popped you over a private message to grab a few more details and assist further. If you could reply to the message with the requested information, they will be able to assist you further from there. If you are having any issues seeing the message, please do let us know. 

Thank you, 

Nat