Menu
coralking
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Customer service and billing

Have just got off the phone to customer service having waited for an answer for 30+ minutes, fairly quick I grant you.

Coming to the end of 12month contract for B/band and home phone also end of “loyalty” discount.

New charges go from £25:50 to £44 and while on hold postman drops a letter from Virgin announcing an extra £2:50 price increase from 1st March.

I am told on the phone that this increase is to improve the services offered by Virgin, but I cannot do anything about re-negotiating my contract as their systems are down for changes to packages. I do not want to change my package just re-negotiate but apparently this is the same.

l then had the phone put down on me, not the best attitude for customer service.

I wonder what Sky are prepared to do? Discussing customer service Virgin, I’m surprised you are still in the telecom business.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer service and billing

Hello coralking

Sorry to read this 

We are unable to adjust packages on here 

Our messaging service is a dedicated support line where you can discuss your issues by SMS text. We’re on hand to deal with any of the queries you’d normally call us to discuss.

Just send us a text, with a description of your problem to 07533 051809 if it’s about your cable services, or 07533 016422 if you have a query about your mobile services. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible.

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
coralking
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer service and billing

Thank you for your response Gareth 

It was really just a rant about they way Virgin customer service treat loyal customers when you phone with problems, always blaming system errors and also completely ignoring what you are saying.

Hopefully I will be able to sort my problem with them when the “system” is up and running again, but this time I really will take my b/b, home phone and two mobile sim accounts to Sky to join my tv package.

best regards 

0 Kudos